|Thank you for visiting our website.
Please take a moment to review all the great things
happening at each of our three schools this year:
here for news on school delays or closures
Goldendale School District Core Covenants
Good things happening at Goldendale
- The PTO is collecting IGA receipt to earn dollars
that go to programs that directly benefit our
students; please turn yours into the school office
- The Leader in me program is designed to teach
students how to be happy and successful; there is a
focus on a different healthy habit each month.
- Students are learning Habit #4 this month - Think
Win-Win! When conflict arises, look for a win-win
Current news from Goldendale Middle
- An after-school study program is available to
students needing extra help, it is open on
Wednesdays from 1:45-3:10: a great way to stay in
- Need directions to other schools in our athletic
here for a list of directions to all league
- The Lego Robotics team participated in a recent
tournament that included 58 teams; our students
finished in the middle of the pack -
- Staff are very busy learning about the Common
Core Writing curriculum.
What's cool at Goldendale High School:
- For students needing extra help in Math, Mr.
Padgett offers after-school help on Tue, Wed &
Thr of each week.
- For students needing extra help in English,
Science, or History, a tutor is available to help
you after-school on
Tuesdays; in Ms. Wahl's room
- It is time for the Senior class to apply for
college, trade school, the military and for
scholarships! For questions or assistance, contact
the Counseling Center at 773-5846
- The GEAR Up grant provides funding for the STEM-
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math programs